TOP MUST EATS:
There’s no doubt that Japan has some of the coolest (or weirdest) things in the world. Whether it be a dancing robot show whilst you’re having dinner or sipping coffee at a dog café…or a cat café…or an owl café…
Some people say that you should learn a few essential words from every country you visit, for example ‘hello‘ and ‘thank you’. But there’s only one word you need to learn in Japanese and that’s ITADAKIMASU – a.k.a Let’s EAT!
Check out my top 5 favourite must eats when in Japan below 🍙🍣🍛🍥
1. Dine at one of the many sushi train restaurants across the country:
2. Wake up early and go to Tsukiji fish market for some fresh FRESH fish:
3. Experience ordering ramen like never before at Ichiran in Shibuya:
4. Get fat with the ‘Go hard or go home’ rainbow explosion at Kawaii Monster Café in Harajuku:
5. Feeling cheap? Stock up on some weird food combinations like this strawberry and cream sandwich at a local 7/11 store (which was surprisingly really good!)
Some honourable mentions….
Feel free to share what your favourite food is in Japan – the weirder the better!